|D-Plate Anchorage Connector
- Have a minimum breaking strength of 5,000 lb.
- Compatible for use with MSA fall arrest and confined space
- Provides permanent anchorage point
- Bolts to beams or columns
- Available with 8”x 8” back-plate made of black anodized aluminum,
galvanized steel, or stainless steel for attachment to concrete walls
Oil and Gas
Paper & Pulp
It works by
securing lanyard constituent to anchor point.
Meets or exceeds
all applicable ANSI standards or OSHA regulations.
Falling From Heights
Used to secure a
lanyard, lifeline, or other fall arrest device. Provides a permanent
anchorage point, bolts to beams or columns and is available in
either zinc-plated steel or stainless steel. Also available with an
8"x8" back-plate made of black anodized aluminum or galvanized steel
for attachment to concrete walls.
here to view an image of the D-Plate Anchorage Connector with
||ANCHOR CONNECTOR,D-PLATE,ZINC-PLD STEEL
||MOUNTING PLATE D-PLATE GALV 506669
||MOUNTING PLATE D-PLATE ANDZ 506672