- A single layer garment that provides flash fire escape and
liquid-chemical splash protection.
- Combines the trusted chemical protection of Tychem® and thermal
protection of NOMEX® into a single layer garment.
- Designed to help provide Hazmat responders with permeation
protection against a broad range of toxic industrial chemicals and
chemical warfare agents and to increase escape time from flash fires.
- Provides at least one hour breakthrough protection against 20 of the
21 standard ASTM chemicals.
- Certified to NFPA 1992, Liquid-Splash Protective Ensembles and
Clothing for Hazardous Materials Emergencies, (2000 Edition), and NFPA
2112, Standards on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial
Personnel Against Flash Fire, (2001 Edition).
- Available in a respirator fit coverall with drawstring hood, front
zipper closure protected by double storm flap and sealed seams.
Available with and without socks.
- Color: Bright Orange
- Seams: Taped
Performance Requirements for NFPA 2112 & 1992
Tychem® ThermoPro Permeation Data
Typical Applications: HazMat Teams in
Fire Departments, Industrial Fire Brigades, Clan Lab Investigation,
Industrial Chemical Processing Plants.